Delicate cake "Milk Girl": a simple and quick recipe09.08.2022
Creamy cake “Milk Girl” will appeal to both children and adults. It is not only very tasty, but also easy to prepare. According to the classic recipe, the dessert is made from only a few basic ingredients – flour, condensed milk and cream cheese. However, the “classics” can always be supplemented with fruits, nuts, chocolate and sweet sauces.
For 10 servings we need:
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- condensed milk – 1 can (380g);
- butter – 70 g;
- wheat flour – 1 cup (150-180g);
- baking powder – 1 sachet (10 g);
- cream 33% – 400 g;
- vanilla sugar – 10 g;
- salt – to taste;
- powdered sugar;
- fruits, berries, nuts, chocolate – optional;
- butter for greasing the mold or parchment paper.
Preparation time: 20 minutes;
Cake baking time: 15 minutes;
Impregnation time: 4-6 hours.
The nutritional value:
- calories: 309 kcal / 100g;
- proteins: 6.4 g/100g;
- fats: 11 g/100 g;
- carbohydrates: 46g/100g.
A step-by-step recipe for making a classic version of the Milk Girl cake
1. Prepare the dough:
- pour 300 g of condensed milk into a bowl (leave 80 g for cream);
- break 3 eggs, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar (1/2 sachet) to them;
- beat the mixture with a blender or mixer;
- sift flour gradually into the resulting mass;
- add salt and baking powder;
- mix until smooth (at low speed);
- add soft butter (70 g);
- stir again.
2. Bake the cakes:
- divide the dough into two parts (you need to cook two cakes);
- heat the oven to 180 0 C;
- take a baking sheet or a rectangular baking dish;
- grease the mold with butter;
- pour the first part of the dough and evenly distribute it over the surface;
- place a baking sheet (form) in a preheated oven;
- bake each cake for 6-7 minutes (until golden brown);
- cut the edges of the cakes;
- cut each of them into 4 identical parts;
- leave to cool (separately).
To make the cake beautiful and even, the edges of the cakes need to be cut while they are hot. But you should not put them on top of each other hot, because they can stick.
3. Prepare the cream:
- whip 400 g of chilled 33% cream with a mixer, blender or whisk;
- gradually add condensed milk (80 g), then vanilla sugar;
- whip the cream until the consistency of thick sour cream.
4. Prepare decorations:
- wash berries and fruits;
- dry them;
- cut into slices or circles.
Canned fruits can also be used to decorate the cake. For example, pineapples and peaches.
5. Assemble the cake:
- cover the dish (cake stand) with foil or parchment so that the edges are not visible from under the cakes;
- spread the cream over the surface;
- put the first cake on the dish, spread it on top with cream;
- place chopped fruit on the surface;
- repeat the procedure with each cake;
- top and sides cover the cakes with a thick layer of cream;
- decorate the cake with berries and sauce (chocolate or fruit);
- send the dessert to the refrigerator for 4-6 hours (for impregnation).
The longer the cake soaks, the softer and juicier it will be. If you let it stand in the refrigerator all night, the dessert will turn into an airy and sweet cloud that melts in your mouth.
Variation of the Milk Girl cake with curd cream, banana and chocolate
The basis of the cake is cakes, which in most recipes consist of flour, eggs and condensed milk. Therefore, the whole secret lies in the cream and filling. See above for ingredients and cake baking technology.
For the cream we need:
- cream 33% – 400 ml;
- Mascarpone cheese – 250 g;
- powdered sugar – 80 g.
For decoration and impregnation :
- milk chocolate – 1 bar;
- banana – 2 pcs.
Step by step cooking recipe
- whip the cream with a mixer or blender (on low speed), gradually adding powdered sugar;
- knead soft creamy peaks with a spatula;
- add cheese;
- knead the cream until the consistency of thick sour cream.
- cut bananas into slices;
- Melt chocolate in a water bath (until liquid).
3. Assemble the cake:
- coat the cake mold with cream;
- put the cakes on a dish, soaking them with cream;
- add bananas to each;
- pour a little cooled chocolate;
- spread the cream, bananas on the surface of the upper cake;
- draw a picture on the cake or make an inscription with chocolate.
To make the cake less calorie, add sour cream or yogurt instead of cream.
This magical cake is a godsend for those who are just starting to bake, and for everyone who does not want to spend a lot of time preparing a delicious dessert. Simple cakes, a variety of fillings and cream make it desirable on every table. Try all the options, surprise your family and guests with the delicate taste of the Milk Girl cake.
- Cake Dairy girl, website .
- Cake “Milk Girl”, step by step recipe, website .
- Cake “Milk Girl”, website .