How to use cedar oil for the face25.05.2022
Cedar oil for the face helps to preserve youth and beauty. It is enough to use it regularly to notice a positive result after 1-2 weeks. About whether it is possible to smear this oil on women, and what it is worth knowing about – later in the article.
In what cases is cedar oil used in cosmetology
Buy oil that is obtained by cold pressing the kernels without heating. Cedar oil is suitable for all skin types at any age.
Cedar oil for the face will help prolong youth
Cedar oil has the following composition:
- Vitamin A. Accelerates cell regeneration, nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Vitamin K. Strengthens blood vessels and capillaries, prevents the appearance of vascular networks on the face, and normalizes microcirculation.
- Vitamin E. Responsible for the youth of our cells, fights dryness and is a powerful antioxidant.
- A group of vitamins B. Their benefit is cell regeneration. Also, these vitamins are responsible for the elasticity of the skin, protect against ultraviolet radiation.
- Omega-3 acid. Moisturizes the skin, strengthens capillaries, prevents inflammation.
- Essential oils. Relieve inflammation.
- 15 amino acids. Form collagen fibers and relieve irritation.
All components work in a complex, so when using oil, the effect will be maximum.
The use of oil will give the following results:
- restore firmness and elasticity of the skin;
- soothe irritation and inflammation;
- moisturizes dry, flaky skin;
- accelerate cell regeneration;
- will give the face a healthy color;
- reduce the depth of wrinkles;
- remove makeup;
- moisturize and nourish the skin.
In addition, the tool will protect the epidermis from the bright sun, strong wind and frost.
Application of pine nut oil
Before use, the oil is heated in a water bath. Then a cotton pad is moistened in it and wiped over the face. To make a compress, cotton pads should be left for 5-8 minutes. Since pine nut oil is expensive, it can be mixed with other esters in a ratio of 1:4. For this, almond or peach oil is suitable.
2-3 drops of oil can be added to a portion of the cream that you apply daily to your face.
With the ether of pine nuts, the following masks are prepared:
- For oily skin, mix 3 tsp. clay, 0.5 tsp lemon juice, the same amount of water, 3 drops of cedar oil. Apply a thick layer and rinse with warm water after 10 minutes.
- For wrinkles with aging skin, mix 1 tbsp. l. potato starch, 4 drops of peppermint essential oil and 1 tbsp. l oil. Rub the components and apply for 20 minutes.
- For dry skin 1 tsp. combine cedar oil with 2 tsp sour cream and 1 tsp. aloe juice. Wash off the mask after 20 minutes.
You can simply add 3-4 drops of oil to the finished mask.
For facial skin, it is also recommended to drink 1 tsp. oils twice a day. You need to take the remedy 30-40 minutes before meals for 1 month. Such a course is carried out 2-3 times a year.
The longer you use an essential oil, the more stable the effect will be. So don’t be lazy and use it regularly.
Also Read: Coconut Body Oil