Unexpectedly: Princess Eugenie revealed the secret of preparing for the wedding24.05.2022
The granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II on October 12 this year will become the wife of her longtime lover – Jack Brooksbank . The bride and groom decided that there would be no plastic items at their wedding. The fact is that Princess Eugenie is a supporter of the movement against the use of this material. “Now my whole house is anti-plastic – and Jack and I want our wedding to be like that too,” the girl said in an interview with British Vogue.
What features of the upcoming celebration are already known:
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank will be married at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle. This place is already familiar to us, because it was here that the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle took place on May 19;
© Instagram @theroyalfamily
- The eldest daughter of British singer Robbie Williams , Theodora Rose Williams , was chosen to play the role of the main girl with flowers at the wedding. The other flower girls chosen were Princess Charlotte and Maud Windsor , daughter of Lord Frederick Windsor and his wife Sophie Winkleman ;
- after the wedding, Eugenie will receive a very long name , which will also include the name of her spouse: Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie Victoria Elena, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank. The future groom after the wedding could receive the title of count, but chose to remain a “commoner”;
- To be the most beautiful bride, Princess Eugenie made a megaplan of her weight loss. First of all, she adjusted her nutrition, preferring a detox diet ;
- The bride and groom invited 1,200 people to their wedding. Any resident of Britain can be among the guests if he is lucky enough to win an invitation to the lottery.
© Instagram @beatrice.and.eugenie.of.york
However, let’s return to the topic of promoting the ban on the use of plastic in everyday life. Other stellar people are now worried about this, for example, Michelle Obama, Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga .
Announcement photo: Instagram @beatrice.and.eugenie.of.york , @royallyobsessedpodcast