Soup, omelette and quiche: 10 dishes with chanterelles24.05.2022
Do you love foxes? These mushrooms are considered one of the best in terms of their taste. And definitely the most favorite to cheer up! Culinary experts know hundreds or even thousands of recipes for chanterelle dishes, but we have chosen the most delicious and, importantly, easy to make.
French open chanterelle pie
This cake is a godsend for a mother who wants to please her family with something delicious. It is good both hot and cold. Kish can be prepared with any filling: herbs, vegetables, meat and fruits. But our favorite recipe is with chanterelles!
- flour – 200 g
- butter (soft, room temperature) – 120 g
- egg – 1 pc.
- salt – 1 pinch
- chanterelles – 300 g
- onion – 1 pc.
- sour cream 10% – 200 g
- cream cheese – 100 g
- corn starch – 1 tbsp. the spoon
- milk – 3 tbsp. spoons
- turmeric – 0.5 tsp
- Combine flour, soft butter, salt and egg and knead the dough. Make a bun out of it, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
- Prepare the filling. Fry the mushrooms and onions, then add sour cream, turmeric, curd cheese to the prepared mushrooms, mix and let cool. Mix milk with starch and add to mushroom mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll it into a layer, put it on a greased with butter and sprinkled with flour form. Bake in a preheated 180° oven for 10 minutes.
- Then take it out, lay out the filling and send it back to the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 °.
- Tip: let the pie cool so that the filling “grabs”.
We offer other recipes for delicious dishes with chanterelles
Stewed chanterelles in sour cream
Fritters with chanterelles
Pasta with chanterelles
Potatoes with fried chanterelles
Chanterelles with barley groats
Omelet with chanterelles
Cookies with chanterelles
Pizza with chanterelles