Only useful: biscotti recipe from Marika24.05.2022
Maria Kravtsova is known for her love of proper nutrition. In the Instagram of the star, recipes that are healthy and tasty at the same time appear every now and then! – dishes. This time, Marika shared detailed instructions for making biscotti – Italian macaroons.
My biscotti has evolved from traditional cantuccini to this much healthier version,” the TV presenter admits.
To make biscotti from Marika, you will need:
- 4 tbsp. almond flour
- 2 tbsp. l. cornstarch
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 art. l. maple or coconut syrup
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 st. almonds (slightly chopped)
- 1/2 st. crushed cocoa beans (nibs)
- 1/2 st. unsweetened dark chocolate for sauce (optional)
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia
- Combine flour, starch, soda and salt in a bowl, add syrup and almond extract, add almonds and pieces of cocoa beans, mix.
- Divide the dough in half and form “logs” about 30 cm long, 7 cm wide and 5 cm high with your hands. Place the future cookies on a parchment-lined baking sheet and send them to the oven preheated to 180 degrees.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Then take it out and let it cool for 10 minutes. Don’t forget to lower the oven temperature to 120 degrees.
- At a slight diagonal angle, cut the “bars” into slices about 2 cm thick. Spread on a sheet and dry in the oven for 10 minutes on each side.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath, add stevia, stir well. Lightly dip each cookie into the chocolate and let the frosting set in the refrigerator. By the way, Maria Kravtsova immediately notes that this step can be skipped – so that the cookies are more useful.
- The TV presenter advises storing pastries in an airtight container.
You can find a lot of recipes on Marika’s Instagram, the star loves to cook…
…and instills a love of cooking in his children. In the photo you can see the handles of little helpers.
What are your favorite healthy cookies?