Frosty, delicious, simple: making ice cream and popsicles24.05.2022
We can’t imagine summer without delicious homemade ice cream, so we suggest making it as often as possible. All recipes are very simple, the main thing is to be patient for about 3-4 hours, and then taste the cold treat.
creamy ice cream
- milk – 1 l
- egg yolks – 5 pcs.
- butter – 100 g
- sugar – 2 cups
- starch – 1 teaspoon
- Combine milk and butter in a saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from stove. Rub the egg yolks with sugar, adding a teaspoon of starch to them. You can beat with a mixer – the mass should become homogeneous. Then carefully add a little milk to it, achieving the consistency of liquid sour cream.
- Put the saucepan of milk and butter back on the stove, pour in the egg mixture. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool by placing a saucepan in cold water. Don’t forget to stir constantly!
- Once the mixture has cooled, place in the freezer. Please note: to prevent the ice cream from turning into a mixture with grains of ice, it must be stirred every three hours.
By the way, this recipe is the base for making homemade ice cream. By adding different fruits and berries to it, you will get new tastes. For example…
…Strawberry ice cream
…peach ice cream
…orange ice cream
…basil ice cream
…chocolate ice cream
…apricot ice cream
…raspberry ice cream
Fruit ice with yogurt
This ice cream is less caloric than with chicken eggs and milk. But that doesn’t make it any less delicious!
- berries – 400 g
- sugar – 1/4 cup
- freshly squeezed fruit juice – 1.5 cups
- Mash and then beat the berries with sugar, mix the fragrant mass with juice. Place in refrigerator.
- When the ice has hardened a little, transfer it to ice cream molds and stick the sticks in.
Get inspired and make delicious popsicles…
… from citrus fruits
…milk and strawberries
Announcement photo: Instagram